Blurry World

Friday 29 February 2008

Get tagged...

1. What is your dream when you were a small kid
- i dreamed to be own a disc shop selling cartoons or anime from all around the world.

2. What is the happiest thing in your life ?
- Around with my family and friends

3. What do you wish to have right now ?
- i wish to buy a new printer

4. When was the last time you horse laugh ?
- Hmm... Don't knw leh

5. What did you realise recently ?
- I'm still have no mood to study (terrible)

6. Which bad habit in you is the most unacceptable ?
- I'm too lazy.

7. When you are unhappy , what will you do ?
-Don't think abt it and watch sthg funny.

8. What are you afraid of losing ?
- My family and friends

9. Within 5 years , which target is the most realistic ?
- Finish my studies and start my jobs

10. When you meet someone you like, will you profess or hide your feelings?
- I'll judge according to the situation eh.

11. List out 3 kind of people you hate the most ?
- Talk Craps
- Like to show how intelligent or how handsome he is
- Smoke

12. Define loneliness
- Feel like there's nthg interesting in this world and wat's the use of living

13. Are you satisfied with your life now ?
- yes

14. When is the most recent time you felt touched ?
- Not at all

15. Where is the most beautiful place that you have visited ?
- I think is NZ since it's more to natural

16. A song that is playing in your mind recently
- None

17. If you had a wish that come true, what is it ?
- Finish my foundation oredy

18. Do you have anything to be worried or scared recently?
- Ya... New semester.

19. If the world is going to end, what will you do?
- i will jux spend my time with my family

20. Do you love the person that tagged you?
-Ya.. A very good friend.....Friends 4 ever

No comments: