Blurry World

Friday 29 February 2008

NEW SEMESTER!!!

Hmm..... Start school liao.. Sometimes really hates to study since it's so stressful

Haha.... Tis semester only got four subjects but guess what, two out of the three subjects are being teach by Indian lecture. One of them is still ok bt the other one is terrible >.< I can't understand what is he saying....

The other lecture is fine cox one is "ang mo" and the other is chinese.... So no problem with understanding. Hehe... and i also joined the drama club. It's quite weird to join tis club because i'm not good in acting and designing. However, there's one part which i think i can handle tat is advertising... If really don't know what to do, I still can learn from others bah.

Like what people always says, "活到老,学到老"

Another thing tat I dislike abt this semester is that we will be having night class on Monday and Friday!!!!

Why do I have to have night class especially during Friday which I usually will be shopping with my family T.T

Haiz.. What to do???? I have to bare with it for this semester loh...

Just hope this semester can go on smoothly and end my studies in 4 years time (2011)

No comments: