Blurry World

Sunday 24 February 2008

Finally...........

Haha..... Finally i get to make my hair straight!!!!

It's been quite hard for me to persuade my parents especially my dad to let me straighten my hair.

There's few reasons:
1) if ur hair is sensitive, u may get bald
2) it's expensive
3) ur hair look ok leh
4) no free time

Bla.. Bla.. Bla...

However, i manage to get my mum to bring me to the salon (she's more understanding)

I've spent rm160 on it which i have to cut from my pocket money... :(

So next month i'm broke

ONE thing tat shock me is tat my dad didn't even said anything!!!!!!!

Hmm..... Don't know what's in his mind.

Anyway, i get to do wat i've wanted and tat's satisfied liao.

New Year,New Semester, New Hope, New Effort, New Hair Style.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.