Blurry World

Monday 16 March 2015

I'm Back in 2015

HELLOOoo 2015!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYBODY OUT THERE

It's been more than 2 years and i'm still alive doing the same job as stated previously.

HOWEVER, all of it is gonna change pretty soon. I have officially submitted my resignation and is now seeking for a new job opportunities which is 8 to 5, Mon to Fri and able to learn some designing before I'm outdated.

Every-ones tell me that submitting a resignation letter is as easy as ABC. I would say that it's not necessary true. Resigning is to leave the comfort of your current job to join another job that is a brand new world to be explored. 

Yup, new place mean new challenges and meeting new people. But, it kinda worried me a lot. Even though the decision to leave was not made randomly,  I'm still nervous with my next job on whether i'll excel, be able to mingle with my colleagues, the manager personality so on and forth. Anyways, the decision has been made and lets hope for the best outcome.

On a lighter topic, I would say I'm so doooommmmeeddd with the current Malaysia economics. My upcoming trip has been over budgeted due to the decrease of Malaysia currency. Malaysia, my beloved country, will you please work harder for your loves citizen. *sigh*sigh*sigh*


I miss U!!
Korean BBQ!!



No comments: