Blurry World

Friday 21 June 2013

Contribution to Stupidgirl_89

Halo everyone,

As refer to the title of this blog, I'm updating my blog contribution to her. Since she's been nagging me on my absent in blogging. Haha...

Well, more than half year ago, I updated regarding my concern of joining direct sales. Well, I rejected after much thinking as I'm damn sure that I won't spend my time and effort in making it big.

Within this half year,I've done a few decision and did some stupid stuff.

One
I've given my childhood dream a try. It has always been my dream to apply for working holiday scheme since my family couldn't afford to send me oversea. However, luck is not with me this year. Try try again next year. Hehehe~  :)

Second
Since I'm one of the low income citizen, I was given a compensation to purchase smartphone with a rebate of RM200. Should I let the chance slip? Hell NO!!! I waited and waited for the phone that would attract my attention and willing to be in debt for two years just to have it. At least this end up successful and I got myself a new phone, HTC ONE. I declare myself as a loyal HTC fans. I've never changed brand since my first phone.. 

Btw, this is just my second phone. Hopefully it can stand for another 4 years. ^^

Third
Been thinking on changing my job but I can never come out with a decision. I am currently handling a project and I wished to complete this project before I decided to leave. However, last year I was kinda piss off with the job and planed to just leave. Thank God that a new manager arrive and brought some hope in my job. So, I stayed and learn from him. He is a good leader and willing to teach patiently. Even though there are still some up and down in my job, but it's still okay. The project is going on smoothly everyday but as usual, non-stop phone call. Haiz.. 

Fourth
After much torturing from my laptop, I've decided to just go and buy one. However, non attract my attention just yet. Hopefully to get this done within a month or two from now.

Fifth
I realised that I'm running out of friend. The current people I stay contact with is less than 5 numbers. 
<(O.o)>
No one to blame unless me, myself who is just so tired and lazy to stay contact with friend. I've always been anti-social and prefer to stay at home. Blame me Blame me~~ :'(

Hmm.. I think that's all I have for now. 

Enjoy this nice song which I've got addicted to recently while I need to crack my brain to think of a good present for my sis and my fren who's birthday is coming up pretty soon. 



No comments: