Blurry World

Tuesday 31 August 2010

Happy Birthday to mY beLoved Country

Hmm... I've been saying i wan to learn guitar since form 3, bt nvr really get myself involved into it since i knw my parents wont allow me.. Haha.. However, i've finally get to learn guitar after four year from then..

I've started learning guitar since the beginning of tis year... On tis day, the independant day of Malaysia, i'm glad to say tat i've been continuing learning it for seven month le (one month break cox gt final exam) and i haven't think of giving up yet.. Haha... My parents should be surprise though cox their reason for nt letting me learn is due to the fact that they're worried that i will give up half way and it will be a waste of money...

Guitar lesson is fun. You get to learn a lot of stuff bt the pain on the fingers is hard to "tahan" but worth it lo.. However, learning music really is costly. My tuition fees goes from rm60 to rm80 ><...

Sometimes, i wonder how long do i have to learn and practice to properly finish playing a song without either getting stuck or slow in tempo... ==

No matter hw, it's fun and not the time for me to give up yet...

I hope by the next Independent Day, i'll be more pro in guitar

HaPPY BirtHday to my bEloved Home







2 comments:

stupid_girl89 said...

im more n more dissapointed bout our country, bt wht is proud is there is no war or disaster happen in malaysia,bt MALAY!!!sia is really dissapointing...

Sssh...... said...

no matter hw disappointed we are, it is still our home and our only home.. So, we have to make changes in order to have a better tomorrow.. Our faith lies in our hand

Let's work hard for a better tomorrow xD