Blurry World

Monday 9 February 2009

Car "Sick" !!!!

my small car broke down...
well, which mean no car for me for another week!!! Haiz...
I jux gt my car back for one week nia le...

Arggghhhhhhhh............

Oh ya, nt me tat make my car sick oh.
So, who is responsible le??

This is hw the story begun....

the week (thursday) before new year, my cousin called us up and said he wanna borrow the car.. Immediately my mum said yes.. Ok, that's fine then.. When my dad reached home, the car was gone and he said that he still need to change the enjin oil.. So, no one changed the oil

One week passed...

Finally, he returned the car on tat sunday.. We drove the car back and i started to hear sound from the car. I though it has sthg to do with the air-cond since tat has always been the main problem of my car.

My dad been busy last week since he started working already.. but nt much driving occured last week until yesterday we went to santubong..

When we're nearly home, the car get over heated... Haha....

we checked - no oil and no water !!! AND , realise that when the water is being filled in the water tank, it wil jux come out at the end where it's connected to the enjin.

BIG PROBLEM !!!

my dad said this is what happen when you drive too fast and too long.. Since the sound come straight after the car is being returned, he gt angry abt him...
We do knw he drive very fast and he's staying quite far from the city when he's here..

Well, for me i think there's no one to blame...
it's only us who has to be blame cox that is our car and it's our responsibilities...
the decision to borrow it to others is also being decided by us

Money is gone again...

Haha... Nw park at home cant drive..
that mechanic is not working on the last day of new year...

Since it's the last day of new year, let me say it for one last time

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE
MAY UR YEAR BE FILLED WITH LAUGHTER AND JOY

No comments: