Blurry World

Tuesday 5 August 2008

End of Holiday!!!!

Hi everyone....
I've finally returned to update my blog since new semester already started.

Yesterday was my first day of school and i had such a hard time to get myself into the mood of studying :p

My mind still feels like playing for a few days since i've been playing for more than a month by watching all sort of anime..

it's really hard to get concentrated in class and i cant even write properly (too long didn't write)

Anyway, i did have a great time talking to friends but also sad since i didn't get my loan .. T.T
I really need tat loan!!!! I jux don't get it why it's always so hard for me to get approved??
Hmm.... No luck with money???
Hope i get it in the next listing...

Holiday was really fun because i've went out to work for the first time in my life... My dad never allowed me to work when i was in secondary school and i finally had my chance.. Hehe...

However, i've only worked for a week in a fast food shop and 3 days in pc fair...

The week in the fast food shop was quite interesting cox i'm working as a waitress and found out that it's really isn't a nice job. I had to stand there no matter there is customer or not and clean up all the mess the customers made on the table. I've also realize that some people really waste their food... They just ordered food that is more than they can eat... Cleaning up b4 and after the operating hours is really tiring too.. And most important of all, tat experience told me tat i should eat more of my mum cooking that outside food.. WHY?? Haha... go for a work at fast food shop and u'll understand wat i mean...

As for pc fair, i worked as a promoter. I personally hated promoter because when they started to talk to me, i jux find it very hard to reject the product they are promoting even though it's not the brand i wanted to buy. So i always ended up buying another different brand from what i wan. Huh... Really have to change this habit...

In order to give myself a chance to change this habit, i worked at pc fair promoting printer.. It was really fun there cox i feel so proud when the printers were sold out after i promoted to the customers.. And i also met a lot of old friends or old classmates and also teachers or lectures.. 3 days standing for nearly 12 hours a day really tired me up but it's worth it.. I've used up my 3 days salary to buy myself an external hard disk (250GB) as a reward.. Now i can jux download wat ever anime i wan to watch and dont have to worry for space anymore... And most of all, it feels nice jux to spend the money u earn urself..

This holiday i ended up trying for two jobs and even though i didn't work for a very long time at both job, i treasure the experience i had and cant' wait to go for another job for the next holiday.. But for nw, study is more important... Haha...

Kampate for all my friends in the new semester and also those who will be having their test soon...

May luck be with you :)

2 comments:

grace_chuo said...

hey... finally updated ur blog!! wahh.... one holiday give u so much comment and learning, this holiday is interesting ah! haha.. This is first time go out work ah, "幸福的小孩"!! Ur dad rich mah.. not like my dad, so poor.. so I have to go out work when holiday since few yrs ago.. hahaha.. :p
KFC makes u think to eat ur mum food and don't order too much haha.. PC fair makes u stand.. haha.. Not bad eh.. I always standing when working.. for whole day!! know the "辛苦" liao le.. so I decided not to work this yr and go back to kch.. hahaha... but the ticket so expensive, I am a bit guilty haha
So rich oh.. Bought an external harddrive.. I bought my harddrive using the money I earned too. So how much is ur harddrive?

Sssh...... said...

nt tat my dad is rich ok... it's jux tat he still say i'm too young to work..

and i'm nt working at KFC.. it's another one..

yaya.. knw the "辛苦" le... T.T

the external is rm230