Blurry World

Friday 31 August 2007

Physic, Hungry and Geram

Hehe.. jux realise tat i only posted twice nia... So now will ganti for not posting

Last nite i had my physic test... and guess wat, i don't know how to do a few questions!!!
But good things is tat there's mcq and it's 20 marks for it. So consider lucky lah

Beside that, last nite was also the first time i drive at nite... My family went out to have dinner since uncle chuo invited them out and actually i'm also invited but......-.-"
Driving at nite is really different since we can't see tat clearly compare to the day... Really can't see clearly but my house is very near so came home safely...

After the test i was so hungry and hoping tat my dad will buy me sthg to eat but guess what.. they didn't... It's not fair lah.. I was busy using my brain to do the physic while they were eating happily at the restaurant... They didn't even buy anything for me to eat...

In the end, eat "maggie" lah and u know wat my dad says to my mum" Maggie mee tasted better than wat we eat jux now"... So geram when i heard tat( of course can't express out in front of them) Haha.....

No comments: